Run. This posting was seen by this fraudulent company. I was called by a representative. She threatened me about leaving bad reviews.

They Once again came on the phone and made threats after my hold. I wanted to stay on hold for a manager and Mary Lopez stated that she can not tie a phone line up for that long. SCAM, THREATS, DANGER!!!!!!!!! They paired my information from their website and my complaint and called me with threats.

RUN Absolute bait and switch SCAM. Do not give them any of your personal information........ Run. This posting was seen by this fraudulent company.

I was called by a representative. She threatened me about leaving bad reviews. They Once again came on the phone and made threats after my hold. I wanted to stay on hold for a manager and Mary Lopez stated that she can not tie a phone line up for that long.

SCAM, THREATS, DANGER!!!!!!!!!

They paired my information from their website and my complaint and called me with threats. RUN

I didn't like: Bait and switch, Fake company address.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 21, 2017.

Comments

Anchor Your Assets is a TOTAL SCAM- There is NOT a money back guarantee. AT ALL.

lies. You will be IGNORED-once you have given all your money to them. AND, if you are owed any money because it doesn't work-they will ignore you-and you WILL END UP GETTING IT BACK FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD. Because the credit card companies know it is a well-known internet crime scam.

AND THEN, once you get your money back from the credit card(yes, your money will be tied up for a while-when you most need it of course to find an actual place now you wasted your time on these "helpers" (LOL)-you will find out, they even stole your refundable hold deposit to the apartment complex, while deciding if you want to live there.

AND, you won't end up wanting to so you will want it back. You know why?

BECAUSE THE APT. COMPLEX(you now the one they told you would give you the best deal possible, because that complex knows them, and has done so much business with them-Anchor Your Assets, tell you..) THE APT COMPLEX after PULLING Anchor Your Assets background and credit (you know what you are supposed to be paying for) IS BAD!! (Needless to say they also said they never worked with them before as well..).

So, the apartment complex will inflate the deposit!!

Yep, so you cancel after you have lost other fees(that Anchor Your Assets lies and says you will get refunded-LIES).

Wait for it..So you think well, at least I will get my 3 day hold back so I can go to an apartment on my own-and when your in your own nice place(you got yourself-nicer place and easily)The refund never arrives. You call the corporate manager and learn that Anchor Your Assets called them-got the complex to make a check out to Jasper, Inc and send it to them in Irvine!

So, you get ripped off any way they can. Even behind your back. Then, you tell Anchor Your Assets what happened.

They pretend one day, they will send it back to you and of course they do not. Then still ignore you.

Stay away. You have BETTER CREDIT AND MORE MONEY THEN ANCHOR YOUR ASSETS-Hey Hazel-NO ONE Needs or wants your, "H.E.L.P."

Why would you put a bad review without knowing their company? They got me a place.

Without them i would have nowhere to live. They're legit and they help a lot of people. As what i've been told they have 600+ leases.

Like everyone else I was skeptic since i've been scammed before, they had me call a property to confirm they have a unit at that apartment which made me feel secure. I'm glad I took the risk cause now I have a home.

Hello We have helped many people secure a nice property. Most of our clients pay our fee of $1,497 or now $1,547 because it is less than they would have to pay If they had to pay move in cost and a huge deposit for having not great credit.

Some properties every so often ask for a huge deposit and we just move on to a property where the security deposit is much lower. This person has been nothing but disrespectful. He is leaving a review on line but did not use our service. We never sold his information and when he calls he insults anyone that crosses his path.

His name is Graham Ellison and he wants to hire 3 attorneys but can't pay our fee to help him put a roof over his head. Now with the internet people with issues try to make companies and people look bad unless they get their way or just because of their own persona issues. Take a look at our positive reviews we have many of them Ignore this negative energy from a person who has lost nothing.. Because of this false, blatant and belligerent review we are responding to set the record straight.

If you need help relocating please move forward as we are here to help you put a roof over your family's head. A really nice one.

Thanks America!!

AYC

888-999-5070

Kevin Jackson, Hazel Barba, Mary Zavala, Julio Salinas

to AYC Customer Service #1387135

I second that ...without you AYC I would be homeless. I cant thank you all enough.

If your impatient and a doing this process last min this program may not be for you.

I had to go through a couple of apt complexes to get the right one. Takes time sometimes.